Members of The Insurance Industry Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited who are interested in serving the Board of Directors, Supervisory or Credit Committees, must complete and submit the following by Monday 14th March, 2022:
1. Nomination Form, available at our office at #30 Agra Street, St. James or our website at www.iicutt.com;
2. Curriculum Vitae (including a short Bio);
3. Passport-sized photograph; and
4. Completion of our “Know Your Member” Form.
Applications must be addressed to The Chairman, Nominations Committee and delivered to our office or submitted via email to email@example.com.
Nominees should be fit and proper to hold the selected positions and should satisfy the following criteria:
▪ Must be an active member for at least twelve (12) months
▪ Must be over the age of eighteen (18) years and of good mental health
▪ Must not be delinquent in his/her payments
▪ Must not be an employee of The Insurance Industry Credit Union or any other Co-operative Society
▪ Must not have been declared bankrupt
▪ Must not have been convicted of any indictable or fraudulent offence
▪ Must be a member in good standing
A member in “good standing” means a member who is meeting all his/her obligations in the Society and has been doing so for at least twenty-four (24) months immediately prior to this
application or, in the case of a member of less than twenty-four (24) months, for the duration of his/her membership.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS