Members of The Insurance Industry Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited who are interested in serving the Board of Directors, Supervisory or Credit Committees, must complete and submit the following by Monday 14th March, 2022:
1. Nomination Form, available at our office at #30 Agra Street, St. James or our website at www.iicutt.com;
2. Curriculum Vitae (including a short Bio);
3. Passport-sized photograph; and
4. Completion of our “Know Your Member” Form.
Applications must be addressed to The Chairman, Nominations Committee and delivered to our office or submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominees should be fit and proper to hold the selected positions and should satisfy the following criteria:
▪ Must be an active member for at least twelve (12) months
▪ Must be over the age of eighteen (18) years and of good mental health
▪ Must not be delinquent in his/her payments
▪ Must not be an employee of The Insurance Industry Credit Union or any other Co-operative Society
▪ Must not have been declared bankrupt
▪ Must not have been convicted of any indictable or fraudulent offence
▪ Must be a member in good standing
A member in “good standing” means a member who is meeting all his/her obligations in the Society and has been doing so for at least twenty-four (24) months immediately prior to this
application or, in the case of a member of less than twenty-four (24) months, for the duration of his/her membership.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates, and tips from the IICU team.
Thank You! You have been subscribed to our mailing list.