Members of The Insurance Industry Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited who are interested in nominating themselves for service at the level of the Board of Directors, Supervisory or Credit Committees, must complete and submit the following by Friday, May 7, 2021:
- Nomination Form, available at our office at #30 Agra Street, St. James or downloaded here;
- Curriculum Vitae (including a short Bio);
- Passport-sized photograph; and
- Completion of our “Know Your Member” Form (download here).
Applications must be addressed to The Chairman, Nominations Committee and delivered to our office or submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominees should be fit and proper to hold the selected positions and should satisfy the following criteria:
- Must be an active member for at least twelve (12) months
- Must be over the age of eighteen (18) years and of good mental health
- Must not be delinquent in his/her payments
- Must not be an employee of The Insurance Industry Credit Union or any other
- Must not have been declared bankrupt
- Must not have been convicted of any indictable or fraudulent offence
- Must be a member in good standing
A member in “good standing” means a member who is meeting all of his/her obligations in the Society and has been doing so for at least twenty-four (24) months immediately prior to this application or, in the case of a member of less than twenty-four (24) months, for the duration of his/her membership.
Board of Directors
The Insurance Industry Credit Union
Co-operative Society Limited
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates, and tips from the IICU team.
Thank You! You have been subscribed to our mailing list.